[tex-live] fmtutil in TL 2015

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:36:12 CEST 2015

Hi Norbert,

it was the same with fmtutil-local.cnf, I have just removed latex and
pdflatex and added definitions with encTeX enabled. this file has been
living in my TEXMFLOCAL for several years without any modification. I have
no time to read your explanation right now, I will read it at about
midnight.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz