[tex-live] How to disable the automatic line break at 80 characters in the output of pdflatex?

Sat Apr 11 11:52:20 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am using texlive-20130530 and I remark that the output of pdflatex in the terminal is formatted like that: an automatic line break in inserted after 80 characters.
It means that the lines are limited in length so it does not fit correctly in my terminal that can contains more characters for a line.

How to disable this automatic line break at 80 characters in the output of pdflatex please?

Thank you.
Best regards.