[tex-live] lineno.sty in humanities repo rather than base for some reason... can it be changed?

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Sun Sep 7 18:54:47 CEST 2014

On 06/09/14 23:28, Karl Berry wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> I've moved lineno from c-humanities to c-latexrecommended.
> I won't bore you with the irrelevant reasons that had caused it to be
> part of humanities.  Thanks for the report.

Hi Karl,

Thanks very much! Unfortunately I already sent my long reply to Reinhard
before seeing this. Look forward to seeing it propagate into Linux
packages, eventually!

Cheers,
Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN