[tex-live] xdvipdfmx and ghostscript 9.15

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Mon Nov 24 15:38:40 CET 2014

le 24/11/2014 15:35 selon Akira Kakuto:
>> Sorry, I don't remember details but it may be possible that
>> the new xdvipdfmx should be used with the updated new XeTeX, Khaled?
>
> I've confirmed that the new xdvipdfmx is incompatible with the
> XeTeX in TeX Live 2014.  XDV_ID  was changed because an important
> change was introduced in 0.99992.
> Very sorry again.
>
> Thanks,
> Akira

I can't test it out until a few hours but as I have already regenerated
all binaries according to today's svn version,

will I just have to test this out to:

move (additionally to the xdvipdfmx)
xetex to /usr/texbin, then regenerate xelatex
format, and then try it again on my helloworld.tex file?

Thanks,

Jean-Francois