[tex-live] pdfopen/pdfclose

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri May 23 07:53:21 CEST 2014

Many thanks for making the suggested enhancements, Akira-san.
Fully understood that they may not make it into TeX Live 2014,
but I wonder whether they could be distributed via TL-Contrib [1];
what do you think ?

** Phil.
--------
Akira Kakuto wrote:

> Here pdfopen file.pdf, or pdfopen [options] file.pdf, pdfclose file.pdf
> also work, in addition to the original syntax.
> But it is too late for TeX Live 2014, very sorry.

[1]

Welcome on TLContrib, a website that hosts contributed packages for TeX
Live.

The packages on this site are not distributed inside TeX Live proper for
one or another of the following reasons:

     because it is not free software according to the FSF guidelines;
     because it is an executable update;
     because it is not available on CTAN;
     because it is an intermediate release for testing.

In short, anything related to TeX that can not be on TeX Live but can
still legally be distributed over the Internet can have a place on
TLContrib.