[tex-live] TeXLive (Windows) bash script -> exe

Heiko Oberdiek heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com
Wed May 21 14:24:33 CEST 2014

On 21.05.2014 13:00, Josef Kleber wrote:
> Am 21.05.2014 07:23, schrieb Heiko Oberdiek:

>> I have added a function url_encode, found in
>>    http://lua-users.org/wiki/StringRecipes
>> and wrapped the user data in url_encode.
>> Then http.request worked for me, see attached script.
>> This solves the problem of the dependency on wget
>> (see Windows/MiKTeX).
> Cool! Yesterday, I tested with an url.encode() from 'local url =
> require("socket.url")', but this didn't work. Strange.

The name of the function is `url.escape'.
Thus I have changed osmimage3.lua to osmimage4.lua
and replaced url_encode with url.escape.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko Oberdiek
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: osmimage4.lua
Type: text/x-lua
Size: 6024 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/attachments/20140521/0f606948/attachment.bin>

More information about the tex-live mailing list