[tex-live] TeXLive (Windows) bash script -> exe

Josef Kleber josef.kleber at gmx.de
Wed May 21 12:55:14 CEST 2014

Am 21.05.2014 11:11, schrieb Norbert Preining:
>> I have added a function url_encode, found in
>>    http://lua-users.org/wiki/StringRecipes
>> and wrapped the user data in url_encode.
>> Then http.request worked for me, see attached script.
> Thanks Heiko.
> I have replaced the getopt function with my own argument
> parsing routine (actually the one I wrote in 2008 for
> TeX Live when I thought I rewrite the whole perl scripts in
> texlua ;-)))))
> Attached osmimage3.lua
> Josef, you might try that out and see if you like it.

I dont't have the time right now, but i will test and report this 
evening. I can test with TeXLive/Win32 and TeXLive/Cygwin to check both 
sides! ;-)


More information about the tex-live mailing list