[tex-live] dvipdfmx in TL2014

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 20 23:41:08 CEST 2014

    ** WARNING ** Obsolete four arguments of "endchar" will be used for
       Type 1 "seac" operator.

Thanks for the report about more fonts with the same problem.
I suspect essentially all the fonts created by Bob and Michael will be
in the same boat.

If we rebuild again, I'll eliminate the warning, but I don't want to
rebuild just for that.  I also still believe it is something that can
(and perhaps should) be fixed in the fonts, but I can't undertake all
the research.  My impression is that it is not every use of seac that
causes a warning, but only when it is used in this particular way that
fontforge (or whatever) that is generating.

best,
karl