[tex-live] texdoc and chemmacros

Clemens Niederberger contact at mychemistry.eu
Thu May 15 18:45:41 CEST 2014

The chemmacros bundle of packages has four documentation files (plus
README) which texdoc -l correctly shows:

> texdoc -l chemmacros
 1 /data/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/doc/latex/chemmacros/chemformula_en.pdf
   = [en] Chemformula package documentation
 2 /data/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/doc/latex/chemmacros/chemgreek_en.pdf
   = [en] Chemgreek package documentation
 3 /data/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/doc/latex/chemmacros/chemmacros_en.pdf
   = [en] Chemmacros package documentation
 4 /data/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/doc/latex/chemmacros/ghsystem_en.pdf
   = [en] Ghsystem package documentation
 5 /data/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/doc/latex/chemmacros/README
   = Readme

However, the order is a bit unexpected: the main file is
chemmacros_en.pdf which is currently pos 3.

> texdoc chemmacros

opens the chemformula_en.pdf file which I think is not what most users
expect.

Can the order be changed? I think a good order would be

1 chemmacros_en.pdf
2 chemformula_en.pdf
3 ghsystem_en.pdf
4 chemgreek_en.pdf
5 README

although I don't really care about positions 2 to 4.

Best regards

--
Clemens Niederberger
Public PGP Key: 65CCDFE7