[tex-live] texlive 2014 issues with kpsewhich -show-path

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:09:40 CEST 2014

According to the behaviour it seems to me as if you had two TeX
installations at the same computer, one configured properly for root
(because with sudo it works) and another configured for an ordinary user
but somehow broken. I would first check PATH setting.

> On Mon, 12 May 2014, Jose Hissa Ferreira wrote:
> > Any advise about how to revive my texlive installations are welcome,
> please.
>
> Can you send the output of
>         tlmgr conf
> ?
>
> Norbert

> PREINING, Norbert                               http://www.preining.info
> JAIST, Japan                                 TeX Live & Debian Developer
> GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz