[tex-live] Problem with pax.win32

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Mar 19 12:14:45 CET 2014

Zdenek Wagner wrote:

>> So you'll need an independent perl installation.
>>
> However, pdfannotextractor is a part of TL and requires Which.pm

Is there not a difference between "a part of TL" (i.e., included
in a TeX Live distribution) and "a part of the TeX Live
infrastructure" ?  If there is (and I believe that there is),
then the fact that (e.g.,) "pdfannotextractor" is a part of
TeX Live does not (necessarily) make it a part of the TeX Live
infrastructure, and it may therefore require a PERL distribution
other than that shipped as a part of the TeX Live infrastructure.

Philip Taylor