[tex-live] Minitoc documentation size

Nils Ole Tippenhauer nils_tippenhauer at sutd.edu.sg
Wed Jul 16 04:14:12 CEST 2014

Hi Robin,

How about the following: I will try to create a less bloated version.
For starters, I will remove any map/flag-related section from the
manual, and the corresponding files. I can then provide you with the
results. Ideally, we would remove the french version of the manual, but
some people might not like that (?).

There seem to be a lot of example files as well, I'm not sure if they
are needed. The whole minitoc localization looks awkward to me, but I
barely understand what's happening there. Maybe this is how it's
supposed to be done.

You can then take over the CTAN ownership, review my changes, and upload
the new file, with hopefully less effort for yourself.

Let me konw what you think,
Nils