[tex-live] Add autorun.inf file in tlnet/ directory?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 23 23:41:04 CET 2014

Hi again Denis,

    contains the 'autorun.inf' file shipped with the TeX Live DVD.

tlnet is not about making DVD's, because, as you know, we only make the
.iso once a year.  Thus tlnet doesn't include .mkisofsrc, doesn't
include tl-update-images, etc.  autorun.inf is no different.

    should now contain:
    OPEN=install-tl-windows.bat

Good catch, thanks for mentioning.  I'm sure Siep will update it along
with all the many other things that need to be updated with that painful
name change when we prepare TL'14, if not before.  For now, since
install-tl.bat is still in the repository, the autorun.inf we have is
not wrong.  Not that it really matters one way or another.

Thanks,
Karl