[tex-live] TL 13 -- how many maintained installations are there?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:26:42 CEST 2014

> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> Me (too) and probably many others. While I would certainly be among
>> the first ones to opt-in to report statistics about my TL
>> installation, I don't like the idea of free software trying to "phone
>> home" by default.
>

> OK, so once again the world divides into the paranoid and the non-paranoid.
> I have no objections to my fingerprints being

Leave your fingerprints on a place where somebody will be murdered
half an hour after your departure and you will be put to prison. This
really happens in many countries. If your fingerprints are not
timestamped and the murder is not timestamped, you will have problems
to give an evidence that you were not there in the time of the murder.
In many countries people cannot get job due to medical records.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/