[tex-live] pdflatex after scheme-small installation

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Apr 15 01:07:19 CEST 2014

    pdflatex template2.tex

There is no file template2.tex in the TL distribution.  I'm guessing it
is some local file of yours (or maybe an addition in w32tex?).  Maybe,
being a template, it's not intended to produce output?  Obviously I have
no idea.  You didn't include the complete transcript from the tex run.

    I have installed texlive2013 on windows 7 using the internet
    installation service and i chose "scheme-small". Now when I run
    "pdflatex" command, I don't see any result.

    This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.5-1.40.14 (TeX Live 2013/W32TeX)

I did a test install of scheme-small on i386-linux from the current
tlnet and pdflatex worked fine.  (It also had a lot more than 2
languages.)  So I don't know.

good luck,
karl