[tex-live] Links fails in latex->dvips after update of tlgs.win32

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Apr 15 00:23:34 CEST 2014

On 2014-04-11 at 14:21:49 +0200, Uwe Siart wrote:

 > Akira Kakuto <kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp> writes:
 >
 > > Confirmed.  pdfwrite in gs-9.14 may be problematic.
 > > gs-9.10 is ok for this Link problem.
 >
 > I can also confirm. Do you think it's worth downgrading tlnet to gs
 > 9.10 until this problem is solved in gs? PDF hyperlinks are IMO a
 > very vital feature.

Hi Uwe,
I've met Heiko in Heidelberg last weekend and he told me that he found
some other bugs too.  They seem to be related to pdfmark, so I expect
that even more things don't work.  I'll revert to 9.10 soon.

Heiko intends to file a bug report but I fear that we have to stick
with 9.10 for TL-2014.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25