[tex-live] Update problem after installing pythontex

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Sep 18 09:46:43 CEST 2013

Am Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:35:00 +0200 schrieb Herbert Voss:

> Is this a problem on my side or derver side?
>
> voss at shania:~> tlmgr update --self --all
> Unknown docfile tag:
> texmf-dist/doc/latex/pythontex/pythontex_quickstart.pdf details=""Quick
> start" documentation" at /usr/local/texlive/2013/tlpkg/TeXLive/TLPOBJ.pm
> line 127, <$retfh> line 155550.
>
> I looked into my tlpkg directory and deleted the double quotes
> in the file texlive.tlpdb but I always get the same when running
> tlmgr

To quote Norbert in his posting 2 days ago:
* get the update-tlmgr-latest.sh or .exe from
  http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/
 and run it. After that further tlmgr invocations should succeed.

For me this worked.

(Make sure that the version is new (from september)).
--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/