[tex-live] Install TeX Live 20130914 failed

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Sep 17 10:24:31 CEST 2013

Thank you, Ulrike, but this appears to address deficiencies
in Babel (which I am not using); my question is about the
lower-level support which comes bundled with XeTeX in
TeX Live and which includes support for (e.g.,) Greek,
Ancient Greek and Latin, but not for Hebrew, despite
all collections/schemes/etc. being specified at install
time.  I sent an explicit question on this to the TeX Live
list yesterday but it has not appeared, so I have re-sent
today.

** Phil.
--------

--