[tex-live] TeX Live 2013 (re-sent; yesterday's copy seems not to have arrived).

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Sep 17 10:20:49 CEST 2013

Outstanding problems :

1) I installed with "Collections: all; packages: all; schemes: all"
but \lang at hebrew is not defined using XeTeX (and hence I cannot
successfully \uselanguage {hebrew}.  Why is this, and how can
I add Hebrew to the set of languages known to XeTeX ?

2) I would like to be able to install full support for Plain
TeX (all languages, all fonts, etc), but zero support for other
formats.  What is the correct combination of
Collections/packages/schemes to accomplish this, please ?

Philip Taylor