[tex-live] Install TeX Live 20130914 failed

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 15 17:51:01 CEST 2013

Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> wrote:

> On 2013-09-15 at 15:50:35 +0100, Philip Taylor wrote:
>
>  [...]
> However, according to the documentation Hebrew is supported by Babel:
>
>   texdoc babel
>
> Thus I would expect that you can use \uselanguage{hebrew}.

i know nothing about hebrew (other than what it looks like, on the
page), but i've just scanned 00readme.heb, and it doesn't seem to
mention hyphenation at all.  so perhaps there really isn't a concept of
hyphenating hebrew.

i presume there are some on this list who know enough hebrew, to confirm
or confute my conjecture above.  it would be interesting to know the
fact of the matter.

robin