[tex-live] Missing package in TeX Live

Geoffrey Poore gpoore at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 17:02:11 CEST 2013

It appears that the file "pythontex_quickstart.pdf" is somehow breaking
tlmgr.  Someone opened an
issue<https://github.com/gpoore/pythontex/issues/19>on my GitHub page
5 hours ago.  I just tested it myself, and after
installing pythontex via TeX Live package manager, the command "tlmgr
update -all -dry-run" produces the error:

Unknown docfile tag:
texmf-dist/doc/latex/pythontex/pythontex_quickstart.pdf details=""Quick
start" documentation" at C:/texlive/2013/tlpkg/TeXLive/TLPOBJ.pm line 127,
<TMP> line 127171.