[tex-live] hausarbeit-jura packaging bug

Vafa Khalighi vafa.khalighi at student.uts.edu.au
Thu Oct 17 05:32:16 CEST 2013

Why not using \write18 in dtx source so if you are generating README.txt
from dtx, you can have:

%<*internal>
\generate{\file{\jobname.ins}{\from{\jobname.dtx}{batchfile}}}
\nopreamble\nopostamble
\generate{\file{README.txt}{\from{\jobname.dtx}{readme}}}
\endgroup
\immediate\write18{mv README.txt README}
\immediate\write18{makeindex -s gind.ist -o \jobname.ind  \jobname.idx}
\immediate\write18{makeindex -s gglo.ist -o \jobname.gls  \jobname.glo}

%</internal>