[tex-live] Package gmeometric in TeX Live (fwd)

Grzegorz Murzynowski at natror.sent.at
Tue Oct 15 17:01:24 CEST 2013

Dear Reinhard, Markus \& Staszek,

the best solution about gmeometric.sty is to remove it.

It's obsolete since geometry.sty v5.2 and the problem it was to
circumvent is solved in the very geometry.sty package since that version.
So it's really the best thing to remove that package, there's no use of
it anymore.

Thanks a lot for your care and for asking me. :)

BTW, the address I write from is my new one and I'll try to keep it for
a couple of years. (The same address will appear in new versions of
other packages of mine, that I'll put on CTAN hopefully today (CEST)).

Best regards,
Grzegorz