[tex-live] Hyperref problem with Index in TeXLive 2013

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Oct 14 16:16:29 CEST 2013

I don't think this is related to minitoc as I can reduce it to the code below and 'Index' in the toc still points to the bibliography.

For further discussions please refer to the texhax mailing list instead or plase it on tex.stackexchange.com.

The TeX Live mailing list is not suited for package discussions

\documentclass[a4paper,twoside, openright,12pt]{report}
\usepackage{makeidx}
\usepackage{tocbibind}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\makeindex
\begin{document}
\tableofcontents

test\index{test}

\bibliographystyle{plain}
\nocite{*}
\bibliography{FME}

\printindex
\end{document}

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University