[tex-live] [OT] listings package contribution: Lua language

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Tue May 28 18:50:14 CEST 2013

Am 23.05.2013 19:41, schrieb Stephan Hennig:

> but I've uploaded my Lua language definitions to
> <URL:http://home.arcor.de/mailing_list/Downloads/LaTeX/listings-lua.zip>.
> Feel free to adapt the files to make the Lua language easily
> accessible from within the listings package.

I've uploaded a new version containing a correction for Lua 5.0.  The
Lua 5.0 definitions contained a wrong keyword math.def, which I grabbed
from the Lua 5.0 PDF reference manual, which contains an error in the
index to which I referred in lack of an index in the HTML reference
manual.  As a result, in Lua 5.0 math.deg was not a known function.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig