[tex-live] TL2013: Biber not working with labels containing accents

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 24 01:26:39 CEST 2013

    Is so, is this a TL issue or a Biber one?

I know PK already answered, but FYI for the future: all TL does is
install the binaries from the biber sf page.  I can't think of any
biber-specific settings being made in TL's texmf.cnf or elsewhere,
either.  So it seems highly improbable to me that any biber issue would
be due to something specific in TL.  More efficient to start at the
biber end without specific evidence to the contrary.