[tex-live] [OT] listings package contribution: Lua language

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 24 01:26:40 CEST 2013

    last i corresponded with him, he was giving listings up.

Me too.  I feel confident it can be considered unmaintained.  In the
unlikely event that Brooks comes back, we can all be happy :).

    require personal "user experience" as well as (la)tex programming
    skills.

Merely integrating changes and making a release doesn't require that
much.  That's all I had in mind.  Anyone ready to release a listings
fork could release an updated listings just as well, without the
undesirable side effects for users.

I will do it (eventually) if no one else does.  I guess Martin Scharrer
is the obvious person to plead with.