[tex-live] [TeXLive 2013 pretest] fontspec won't load local fonts in subdirectories

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Fri May 10 14:36:12 CEST 2013

On 10 May 2013 00:17, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure what platform you are on, but packages get updated for many
> reasons.  The actual binaries haven't been updated for a while.
I am on x86_64-linux

> $ kpsewhich EBGaramond12-Regular.otf
> /home/texlive/karl/Master/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/ebgaramond/EBGaramond12-Regular.otf
Indeed, this works

    $ kpsewhich EBGaramond12-Regular.otf
    /usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/ebgaramond/EBGaramond12-Regular.otf

So I can't see where the problem is. I'll try to have a look at
fonspec's local font loading mecanism to see if I can find a culprit.

LG

--
Loïc Grobol.