[tex-live] Strange update this morning

Robert Alessi alessi at robertalessi.net
Sat Mar 16 18:21:21 CET 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 07:45:14AM +0100, Denis Bitouzé wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this morning, the TL update looked rather strange (look at the final revision number,
> 29349, the same for all the packages):

Since I updated this morning, I can't anymore compile even a minimal
XeLaTeX like this one:

-----
\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{fontspec}

\begin{document}

Hello world!

\end{document}
-----

The log reads as follows:

-----
(/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/tex/latex/fontspec/fontspec.cfg
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \c_keys_code_root_tl
                                fontspec/Ligatures/Historical
l.8 ...tureoption{Ligatures}{Historic}{Historical}

?
-----

Is anybody experiencing the same error after having fetched this
update?

--
Robert