[tex-live] Including the proposal class into TeX Live

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Tue Feb 19 13:16:13 CET 2013

Dear TeX Live,

at some time in 2010, my proposal package dropped out of TeX Live. There
had been some interaction with Karl Berry, where my tds.zip (on CTAN)
was bad, but the problems have long been resolved (I hope or replaced by
new ones).

Could you please re-consider
|tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/proposal||re-inclusion in TeX Live?

Best,

Michael Kohlhase

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 168
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase