[tex-live] So far.....expensive failure

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Fri Feb 15 16:58:03 CET 2013

Isn't that a problem if the USB is vfat formatted?

at least the last few times I tried this, it ended up deleting everything and copying everything again, making rsync a bit useless.

(there is something about the checks it can do on vfat file systems)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University