[tex-live] collection-langcjk = c, j, k

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Dec 25 23:36:26 CET 2013

collection-langcjk has become one of the largest collections in TL, what
with many new contributions, especially for Chinese and Japanese.  There
is an obvious way to divide it -- give each of the three languages their
own collection, plus retaining the combined langcjk for the appropriate
packages.

So, we plan to do this for TL'14.  (There's nothing to be gained by
doing it now.)  Below is what we're thinking for the split.  If anyone
has comments, they are welcome.

BTW, the *c90 packages require files from cjk (as I understand it from
Werner L), so they are best kept together with cjk, even though they are
for thai.

Thanks,

ALL depend cjk
ALL depend cjkpunct