[tex-live] PDF/A-1b compliancy with (pdf,lua)TeX

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Dec 21 00:42:19 CET 2013

On 2013-12-19 at 22:32:43 -0500, Victor Ivrii wrote:

 > I tried to run supplied small2e.tex which comes with pdfx package
 > and it had two fatal errors.
 >
 >  The second required to download somewhere color profile
 > sRGBIEC1966-2.1.icm;

Does anybody know where this file comes from?  It's a binary file but
contains the string

  Copyright (c) 1998 Hewlett-Packard Company

Where does it come from and what's its License?

BTW, recent versions of Ghostscript provide a few ICC profiles.  Since
Ghostscript is under GPL they might be preferable.  There is an sRGB
profile too.  And all files except default_cmyk.icc are tiny (< 6 kB).

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25