[tex-live] dvipdfmx warnings

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Sun Dec 1 18:07:35 CET 2013

When processing a file with document options
[dvipdfmx,legalpaper,landscape] using latex -> dvipdfmx, I'm getting
warning messages from dvipdfmx as follows

  ** WARNING ** Unparsed material at end of special ignored.

  Current input buffer is -->! /landplus90 true store<--

The PDF output is fine but the messages are annoying. How can I turn
them off (without losing the rest of the console output)? There are
-v and -vv options for increasing the verbosity, but no option that
I can see for reducing it. And I suspect that they shouldn't be
output at all.

Bob T.