[tex-live] List for announcements

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 17:32:13 CEST 2013

During last few years I was teaching together with some of my esteemed
colleagues who had plenty of great ideas and had very good reasons why not
they but somebody else (and this somebody happened to be me) should
implement them. I wasted a lot of time (because arguing would lead to even
bigger waste).

Recently several people shared similar great ideas in some TeX mailing
lists.

So, I have my own great idea: someone should create a "TeX-Great-Ideas"
mailing list where people who have great ideas which they are not going to
implement by themselves will post these ideas. Obviously it is not me who
should create it. :D

Victor