[tex-live] updated man pages

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Tue Apr 9 08:30:02 CEST 2013

Am 08.04.2013 23:04, schrieb Reinhard Kotucha:
> Martin, in TeX Live 2012 we still have
>
>   $ dvisvgm --version
>   dvisvgm 1.0.11

Reinhard, thanks for the information. As I don't install TeX Live via
tlmgr but use the packages provided by Fedora, I thought tlmgr updated
the binaries frequently as well. In Fedora we have
texlive-2012-20.20130321 which also provides the latest binaries as
available in the trunk of the TL svn repo but together with the old man
pages. I didn't notice that the TL release branches freeze the binary
versions. Sorry for that. In this case we should somehow sort the issue
in Fedora.

Regards,
Martin