[tex-live] Bidi is gone!?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Apr 2 16:46:30 CEST 2013

Hi Herbert,

On Di, 02 Apr 2013, Herbert Voss wrote:
> For TL 2013 can we please set "auto-remove" to false??

I understand your request, but we are not happy with setting
auto-remove to false. The reason is that *normally* packages
are not removed, and removals are actually either renames,
up superseeds. So disabling autor-remove will make it in
*most* cases much worse for the users.

I agree that it is not optimal, and maybe one *could* think about
a way to distinguish these changes, but nothing the current
infrastructur can handle, unfortunately.

Norbert