[tex-live] Dynblocks package

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 22:19:30 CEST 2012

Claudio Fiandrino <claudio.fiandrino at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Dear CTAN,
>    after the new update of the dynblocks package, I've noticed that the
>    package is installed, but only in the doc folder of TeXLive
>    (texmf-dist/doc/latex) and not under /texmf-dist/tex/latex. Have I
>    wrongly sent the update?

apart from lots of doc files, istm that there's only one file that needs
to go to tl tex/latex/...

ctan:macros/latex/contrib/beamer-contrib/dynblocks/latex/dynblocks.sty

and it has gone to the wrong place -- doc/latex/dynblocks/latex/dynblocks.sty

were there other files you were expecting?  (there weren't in your may upload.)

whatever, plainly the .sty file should be in the dynblocks base .tar.xz

robin