[tex-live] updmap: font rpncri is defined multiple times:

linuxss linuxss at list.ru
Tue Sep 11 13:23:21 CEST 2012

hi,
I'm testing updmap-sys form texlive2012 distribution. it seems that the
script should ignore duplicated font, bat it still inserts some of them.

F. e: I add line "Map nirvana.map" to updmap.cfg and when I recreate
maps i get warnings:
updmap:   nirvana.map (/texlive2012/texmf-var/web2c/updmap.cfg) (used)
updmap: font rpagd is defined multiple times:
/texlive2012/texmf/scripts/tetex/updmap.pl li
ne 1842.

and in created psfonts.map file I see inserted duplicated fonts.

nirvana.map:
rpagd     AvantGarde-Demi          <agd_____.pfb
rpagdo    AvantGarde-DemiOblique   <agdo____.pfb
rpagk     AvantGarde-Book          <agw_____.pfb