[tex-live] install-tl vs win7 64-bit

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Oct 31 10:03:15 CET 2012

No it is not that. I was searching online. And somewhere someone suggested using the -D option for debugging from the commandline

I'm not sure if it is useful in this case, but -D support has to be compiled into the executable. Hence why I asked.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University