[tex-live] converting dvi to pdf?

Dr. C.L. Tondo drtondo at t3works.com
Mon Oct 29 22:28:00 CET 2012

Hi Gilberto,

Thanks for the answer. But are you suggesting that I convert the figures from .eps to something else?

Everything works and I can generate a ps file and then produce a pdf with Distiller. With TeXLive, I’d  like to use the same material and produce another pdf file.

Is there a bug in rungs or in the options used by dvipdfmx?

Thanks,

Tondo

 <mailto:drtondo at t3works.com> drtondo at t3works.com

954 688-9165