[tex-live] Texcapacity exceeded

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Nov 28 01:28:48 CET 2012

Nelson,

            max_cites.bibtex                =   20000
            hash_size.bibtex                =   50000
            max_strings.bibtex              = 2048000

As far as I can see from the web2c/ChangeLog and bibtex.ch, Peter did a
bunch more dynamicizing of bibtex arrays in 2010, so that all of these
(and more) should get reallocated as needed.  Maybe you could try
sometime?

	maxstrings.bibtex               = 2048000

I never knew that anything, past or present, looked at that config
name (without the _).  Those aren't web identifiers that Tangle gets its
hands on ...