[tex-live] Texcapacity exceeded

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Mon Nov 26 20:08:56 CET 2012


after the fresh install of texlive and kile I could immediately compile
my book (some 400 pages) without further problems. 16 Warnings about
fonts, but no error.

Then I ran biber and biber itself went flawlessly and found all the 432

With the regenerated bbl file, however, texcapacity was exceeded. 

Since I had not edited my files, and the original compilation was
flawless, I thought that it was really a capacity problem. I added to
the texmf.cnf in /usr/local/share/texlive/2012/ the following lines:

main_memory = 5000000
font_mem_size = 8000000
hash_extra = 600000
pool_size = 6250000

After creating fresh format files using tlmgr the compilation again with
the entire bbl file went through. 

Maybe this might help others.

All the best

More information about the tex-live mailing list