[tex-live] tlmgr

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Nov 1 15:14:49 CET 2012

>> isn't it just because the time changes since daylight savings ended?
>
> hm, I suppose more an automatic time correction by my Linux
> system. I was only wondering why tlmgr should depend on it.

Indeed. I assume now that the time call used by perl links to the
syscall and that is depending on the current summer/normal time
settings.

So if you update exactely during the change (Herbert, when was that,
I cannot see it from your log!), then this is to be expected.

And no, I will *not* cater to this case ;-)))

Best wishes

Norbert