[tex-live] The xetex config file "unicode-letters.tex" needed to be updated

Qing Lee sobenlee at gmail.com
Sun May 27 23:23:04 CEST 2012

Hello!

Today I installed the TL2012, and then discovered the beginning of the file
"unicode-letters.tex" is the following.

% Do not edit this file!
% Created from UnicodeData.txt, EastAsianWidth.txt, LineBreak.txt
% by unicode-char-prep.pl on Fri  7 Aug 2009 01:30:43 BST.
% In case of errors, fix the Perl script instead.

It seems that this file was generated in about three years ago. Now, the
version of the Unicode has been upgraded to 6.1.0. So I suggest to
re-generate this file with the latest Unicode data files.

Those files are available on http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/.

Regards