[tex-live] Impossible to the make TL GUI window short: very annoying!

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue May 22 00:44:16 CEST 2012

Hi Denis,

one more thing ...

On Mo, 21 Mai 2012, Denis BITOUZE wrote:
> trouble I experienced today in a LaTeX course. Two students tried to
> install TL 2011 on their netbook but it was impossible for them to
> resize (in height) the TL (install-tl-advanced) GUI window which hence

Aehmmm .... I completely forgot ... *I* can resize the installer
window *and* it is scrolled, i.e., when it is to small a scroll bar
appears.

Did your students install from the original DVD or the current
network installer version?

I am not sure if this was add after the DVD release, but I believe
not. Anyway ... it should work !

Best wishes

Norbert
BEALINGS
The unsavoury parts of a moat which a knight has to pour out of his
armour after being the victim of an araglin (q.v.). In medieval
Flanders, soup made from bealins was a very slightly sought-after
delicacy.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff