[tex-live] TL2012 texmf-local

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon May 14 21:14:47 CEST 2012

Yan Zhou,

I made the MacTeX-2012 package immediately after the pretest was
announced. The install-tl script was still configured to install in
/usr/local/texlive/2011, but I changed this location to /usr/local/texlive/2012
in the initial stage of running the script. When the location is changed,
texmf-local is placed in the install directory rather than its usual position.

This problem will be fixed the next time I make MacTeX, because the
install-tl script will install in the expected place. The next MacTeX will
appear in about a week.

Dick Koch