[tex-live] movie15 and media9

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sun Mar 18 17:45:48 CET 2012

On 18.03.2012, at 17:39, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> 2012/3/18 Zdenek Wagner <zdenek.wagner at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hyperlinks work in ghostview but I am not avare of any PDF viewer that
>> can display outlines. If this happens, almost all documents will be
>> nonfree because they rely on hyper ref.
>

> Hyperlinks and bookmarks (aka outlines) work perfectly in many pdf
> free browsers, f.e. Skim (MacOSX).

Skim OTOH relies heavily on the PDF routines provided by OSX; if the kind of free software extremism shown here is really meant serious, Skim isn't free either.

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch

„Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.“ General Buck Turgidson