[tex-live] movie15 and media9

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Mar 18 17:31:03 CET 2012

Thanks for your reply, Robin.

Yes, you are right, but actually the TLContrib page describes the
following situations:

    it is not free software according to the FSF guidelines;
    it is an executable update;
    it is not available on CTAN;
    it is an intermediate release for testing.

Of course, for movie15 and media9 only option 1 applies.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo

PS: this reply was intended for the mailing list only, but since it is
configured as reply to sender instead of reply to the list, although not
repetition wasn't inteded, it has to happen.

--
http://www.ousia.tk