[tex-live] Installation issue on windows 7 with latest install-tl

Erwan Le Pennec lepennec at cmap.polytechnique.fr
Mon Mar 12 11:30:49 CET 2012

     Sorry for these strange messages. It seems I have an issue sending
email from this account. So to summarize:
It was indeed a perl issue that I manage to solve using the instruction
from
<http://my.opera.com/nuttmeg9/blog/2012/01/14/how-to-install-texlive-in-windows>.
As the computer involved is at home, I will not be able to further
investigate this issue until tonight.

     Yours,

             Erwan